Below is a list of ongoing improvements that Northside needs help with. If you can help in any way please contact Mark Evans at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Repave, seal, and paint the front parking lot. Most recent estimate for this was about $6000. COMPLETE! THANK YOU!
- New air conditioning units for the entire campus. There are 17 units that need to be replaced that are original from the schools initial days. This is a great way to reduce energy and repair costs. Estimate we have received for this is just under $60,000. COMPLETE! THANK YOU!
- New flooring for the two preschool playgrounds. We want our students to have fun on the playgrounds while keeping their safety a priority. We have envisioned a permanent padded outdoor flooring.
- Laying sod and plants around campus where there are currently patches of red dirt.
- Patch all the gutters around all the buildings to prevent and stop leaking.
- Add some landscaping to the grassy area at the school entrance that separates car lines. Plant trees, flowers and maybe even curb it for safety.
- Pressure wash and paint the storage trailer behind the campus. COMPLETE! THANK YOU!
- Paint and replace lunchroom tables. COMPLETE! THANK YOU!
- Re-striping the back parking lot. COMPLETE! THANK YOU!
- Install new toilets and stall doors in both the boys and girls dressing room. COMPLETE! THANK YOU!
- New and improved concessions open to ideas and volunteers.
- Establish advertising in our gym and fields with local business to raise money. COMPLETE! THANK YOU!
- New and improved flooring for the Castle (gym). COMPLETE! THANK YOU!