Advanced Placement Classes & Dual Enrollment

Northside offers the following Advance Placement for Biology (AP Biology). At the end of the year, students will take an AP exam through the College Board. If a student scores high enough, he or she will be able to clep college classes associated with that particular class. 

Students can also begin to dual enroll during the 10th grade year. Dual enrollment classes that are offered on the NMA campus are English 101 & English 102 and American Hisory I and II.  All other classes can be taken on the Wallace campus or online through Wallace or other colleges and universities. New state education code states that for every one three-hour class taken on the college level equals one year of the corresponding high school course.  The college tuition is an extra expense that must be paid to the university in order to receive college credit for the classes taken.