What We Believe
Our Mission Statement
To train students in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life while giving every student an excellent education.
- We believe that the Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, was verbally inspired by God, is inerrant, and is our only rule in matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in creation, not evolution, and that man was created by the direct act of God and in the image of God.
- We believe that Adam and Eve, in yielding to the temptation of Satan, became fallen creatures.
- We believe that all men are born in sin.
- We believe in the Incarnation, the Virgin Birth, and the Deity of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the vicarious and substitutional atonement for the sins of mankind by the shedding of His blood on the cross.
- We believe in the resurrection of His body from the tomb, His ascension to heaven, and that now He is our Advocate before God the Father.
- We believe that He is personally coming again.
- We believe in His power to save men from sin.
- We believe in the necessity of the New Birth and that this New Birth is through faith in the atoning blood of Jesus Christ.