How to place a lunch order:
HOW TO PLACE A LUNCH ORDER
- Go to the Subs & More website at subsandmore.net and click on the “Schools” tab
- Log in by entering your email address and password
- Choose the student you are ordering for by pressing on their name tab
- Go to the date desired and click “Place Order Now” to view the weekly menu
- Enter the quantity of the preferred food items on days desired
- Press the “Add to Cart” button
- Proceed to check out by pressing a form of payment, either “Will Pay By Check” or “Pay Now With Credit/Debit Card”
- Orders by check must be placed by Thursdays at noon. Orders by card must be placed by Fridays at noon.
**Note that you will need to repeat the checkout steps per child for the order to be placed**
Catering Director: Bernardo De Faria - 334-712-9611 (Work), 334-714-0067 (Cell)
I would like to welcome you and your family to Northside Methodist Academy. My Name is Bernardo De Faria, from Subs & More. Our company is in charge of managing your child or children’s lunch. Through the Northside Methodist Academy lunch program you will find a variety of local restaurants rotated throughout the year. This is an online system where orders can be placed from your smartphone, tablet, or computer by just logging into the Subs & More website.
Key features that our website offers:
- No minimum order. Orders can be placed weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
- Credit cards and debit cards payments are processed through the website.
- Payments can also be made by Check. (Checks must be dropped off at the school By 12:00 P.M. CST on Thursday, before the serving week.)
- Payments can also be made by using your debit/credit card. (Deadline will be on Friday 12:00 P.M. CST, before the serving week.)
- Text reminders are sent on Thursdays at 7:00 M. CST prior to deadline, if order has not been placed. (Cell number has to be added to your profile for this feature.)
- The menu has pictures and descriptions of the meals being offered.
- Email reminders for placing orders are sent.
- Parents can print out a copy of their child’s order for home.
For your convenience we have already set up your account. You should have received an email with your user name and password. If you did not receive this email, please go to www.subsandmore.net and click on the schools icon, then press the request icon for a new account. We look forward to serving you and your family this coming school year. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Bernardo De Faria
At Subs & More, we respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personal identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited while on our website. We will not sell your personal identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card numbers, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the Internet.
Credits are given only in the event of a natural disaster, or when an emergency closing of the school is issued. The school must notify Subs & More no later than 8:00 a.m. CST the day of closing in order to issue credits. If there is an error on the vendor’s part, a substitute item can be given and we will issue a credit. All credits will be posted to your account to be used on your next order.
All lunches will be delivered to the school at the scheduled time, If your child is absent and you would like to pick up his/her lunch, notify your school lunchroom director* by 8:30 A.M. CST via email, phone call or text. Lunches have to be picked up same day of order no later than 10 minutes after the beginning of the last serving period. . Any lunches not picked up 10 minutes after the beginning of each lunch period will be sold and the money will be given to the school.
CANCELLING ORDER POLICY:
Orders can be deleted for the next serving week by 11:30 A.M. CST on Friday before the serving week. Once, you have deleted items, you may return to the menu to make any changes needed.
DEADLINES & PAYMENTS POLICY:
- The deadline for when paying with a credit or debit card is every Friday at 12:00 P.M.CST before the serving week.
- The deadline for when paying with a check is every Thursday at 12:00 P.M. CST before the serving week. Make all checks payable to Subs & More.
SCHOOL LUNCHROOM DIRECTOR:
*Frances Barnwell @ email@example.com 334-797-7058 or 794-7273 ext. 120